Friday 30 May 2014

Round Up

UK Fitness Blog Exercise Plan Weekly Summary

This is a new weekly feature that I will be doing. I will be going over my weekly workout and food diary. This is the first of 2 new features that will really make me accountable and seeing as I only have 5 months until the big 3-0 I really need to get my head back in the game. I'm hoping that having to blog once a week about what I've eaten and done (or not done) at the gym will give me my motivation back?

To be honest this week has been a bit of a non starter. So far I've not yet made it to the gym, however I do have my PT session in the morning so hoping that will kick my ass!
Eating has also been a total joke. I spent the first half of the week, eating whatever the kids ate cake, crisps etc and then spent the rest of the week not eating any carbs to try and make up for it when I realised I'd have to be weighed on Saturday. Not an ideal way to live, however I am seriously hoping to get my lifestyle back on track next week when they return to school.
I have to keep telling myself that I do still have to live and that eating the odd cake or bar of chocolate isn't going to derail all my hard work........I need to remember to stick to one cake or one bar of chocolate though :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment