Thursday 22 May 2014

No more arguing......

Before I lost weight I used to HATE clothes shopping for myself! I found it a truly humiliating horrific experience!
Going into a shop and seeing a vast array of clothes that I either liked or loved but knew, I would really struggle to get into wasn't a fun experience!
I can't tell you the amount of times my husband and I have had full blown arguments because I couldn't find anything to wear so obviously I took it out on him. In my head I knew I was being unfair and that I was the only one that could do anything to change myself and the way I looked. At the time I just was not ready for it!

Zip forward to now and for the first time in 11 years I am able to find clothes that not only fit but also actually look really cute!

At the minute I can comfortably fit into a UK size 16/14 depending on the shop and style of top/dress etc but today I managed to squeeze myself into a UK size 12 top!!!!!!! Overjoyed is an understatement.

Now to be honest I'm not one for judging someones size by their dress size - there is far too much variation from shop to shop and style to style, I mean I got in a 12 in one shop and found a 16 slightly on the tight side in another - but still this very small victory made me smile, even just for a minute!

Here's what I bought - All from Primark (cheap and cheerful) but I've found that losing weight at this speed means my clothes don't fit me for long so call me tight but I don't want to spend much. At the minute anyway, just wait until I've settled on my goal weight and I'll be shopping up a storm.

Fashion UK

LOVE LOVE LOVE These shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment