Wednesday 28 May 2014

Detox Time - Link Love

Oh it feels like it was a long old weekend! I ate too much, drank too much and generally didn't move all that much, however during the course of the weekend I did find these links for you to have a read of.................

Good Fitness related Links to read


Up first.......the one that struck a chord after my weekend of indulgence.....

  • Daylong Detox - Lemon Juice, Smoothies and Yoga, right now these sound like the perfect way to recover after the weekend.
  • Fire Building Yoga - Get rid of more toxins with heat generating yoga.
  • The Emotional Stages of going to the gym - LOVE LOVE LOVE this one....Has "me" written all over it.
  • One Womans Experience of the Race for Life - Did me good to read this.....I'm in preparation for my first ever race for life........think I need to make sure I'm there on time and near the front!
  • KettleBells - They are next on my list to learn to use.......

No comments:

Post a Comment