Monday 19 May 2014

This Weekend!


Oh my days - this weekend has been one of dreams and nightmares! The sun has finally started shinning here in the UK so the husband, kids and I headed to the beach on Saturday! 
Well no trip to the beach would be complete without traditional English Fish and Chips and boy were they good! In fact they were actually amazing............
Sunday saw us go for a Picnic at a local park - again more bad food!! Having a healthy picnic is down right hard - made even harder by the fact the park sells the most gorgeous Scones, Jam and Cream.

I don't even want to weigh myself this week - I am actually far too scared. It's gotten to the point where I am considering not eating until after my PT session on Friday! Yes I know this probably won't help but having to stand there and feel miserable about my one weekend of fun isn't going to make me feel good.

At the very least I plan on drinking as much water as humanly possible to flush all the bad crap out of my system. 
While I had a great weekend I actually feel pretty crap from all the shit I've eaten!

Back to taking it one day at a time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment