Wednesday 14 May 2014

Motivation


My motivation is seriously lacking again! I've eaten rubbish this past weekend, and although i've still done a fair bit of exercise I'm back to feeling fat and really unmotivated.

I seem to go through phases. I'll go from smashing every gym session to not being in the mood and having a few bad days! However when I have big goals to achieve and not a massive amount of time to achieve them in, I can't afford to go back to the unmotivated me!

I've got it in my head that a "little won't hurt" or "one day off is ok". I don't want to fail and I somehow need to move on from this asap.

When I'm actually at the gym there isn't a problem. I know I'm getting stronger, I know I'm getting smaller and fitter and one hell of a lot healthier. Getting myself to the gym and to keep up with my diet is the problem.

Over the last 2 weeks I've been told by numerous people that I'm looking amazing, and to be honest while I totally love the compliments I think the pressure is getting to me. I want to look good for my 30th and I want to prove that I can do this, but I am also mega scared of failing!! I've spent a lot of money and taken a lot of time to get this far - what if I balls it all up now?

At the end of the day I have 2 choices....either I ignore the niggling doubts and chose to get on and smash it again or I decide now to fail.........For me failure is now not an option, I've come to far to let it be.

Life isn't all rainbows, unicorns and flowers.....just really wish it was sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment