Tuesday 20 May 2014

BODY COMBAT

Fitness Tips For Women - Exercise Classes

Wow wow wow is all I can say - well not really otherwise this would be a really short blog post!

I went to my first ever Body Combat class last Wednesday and I totally LOVE IT! It was great!! I got to work out some serious pent up frustration/aggression and get a massive calorie burn at the same time.
In all honesty it was a little daunting for me - actually very daunting, but I made sure I was at the back of the class but still with a good view of the instructor. Some of the moves were a bit more complicated that I have been used to and they took me a while to get the hang of, but I did eventually get the hang of them!
I am going back this week! I've booked in for the Tuesday combat class followed directly by Body Pump......If you don't hear from me again for a while you now know the reason why!

No comments:

Post a Comment