Wednesday 9 April 2014

Work Out Wear.....

I love nothing more than shopping for new smaller clothes! Seriously I don't think that I will ever get bored of it! Being able to squeeze my once huge (still is huge but is a lot smaller) arse into smaller clothes is amazing!
However it does have its draw backs........
I spend 90% of my day in my gym clothes, and having to repeatedly wash them combined with them getting too big means that buying new gear all the time becomes quite expensive!
Until today.....I recently found out that Primark does sportswear! So off I popped into town and bought some new tops............

Affordable Gym Wear
CROP TOP - £4.00

I picked up two of these tops! Admittedly there isn't much in the way of support, but I figured they would be both comfy and cute under longer tops for weight training! One day I might be skinny and toned enough to dare to wear one on its own!

Affordable Gym Clothes
TOP - £5.00

Yep you guessed it I also bought two of these! I LOVE these! They are nice and big but flattering too! I wore them to do my weights and cardio today and to be honest it kept me as sweat free as my more expensive branded ones. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement.

Affordable running clothes
JACKET - £12.00

I didn't pick up a running jacket but will certainly be heading back soon - well before winter to get one. I don't think I'm dedicated enough to the running cause to warrant getting one yet! 

On a serious note go take a look at the Primark sportswear range, for the price point I'm really pleased with the quality, and is affordable enough to be replaced when I lose more weight! (fingers crossed).


Me in my new kit....Not the best pic but its a pic!



No comments:

Post a Comment