Friday 11 April 2014

Clean Cheating!

I love being able to have a cheat meal/treat once a week. To be honest it really is the only thing that keeps me sane! So when I found this popcorn at the gym I couldn't have been happier!

Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn has the most amazing flavour and is only 108 calories for 24g bag! It is amazingly filling too. So much so that I don't feel the need to pick at anything else after having eaten it.

Saturday or Sunday afternoons usually consist of sitting down and watching a film as a family! It's also the time of the week that the kids get to enjoy some form of sweet treat. For the last few weeks I've hated feeling left out, and it really has been an almighty test of my will power!
Now I've found this little beauty it really will be my saving grace! I strongly suggest you pop out and find some!

Low Calorie Clean Eating Snacks

Available at Sainsburys and Waitrose


No comments:

Post a Comment