Wednesday 2 April 2014

April Clean Eating Challenge


Clean Eating for the Month of April

I realise this is a day late but I did start this yesterday I promise.

Anyway.....THE CHALLENGE......
Due to the fact that I possibly have an event to attend at the end of April I decided that it's time to step things up with regards to exercise and clean eating. To be fair I usually eat clean 80% of the time with usually one or two cheat meals per week.....My cheat meals tend to be greasy fried non nutritious rubbish!
So for April I'm planning on ditching the greasy stuff for the entire month and only eating clean foods!

In order to give myself the best possible start I spent the whole of Monday doing food prep! This isn't something I've ever done before but it certainly something I'm planning on doing again. Its quite satisfying to know that my breakfast and lunches and a few snacks are made and ready for the week!

Anyway, I will be keeping you up to date with my progress. I look forward to hearing from any of you that have decided to join in............

No comments:

Post a Comment