Wednesday 4 March 2015

Chapped Lips - Not Cute!

I have been suffering lately with really bad chapped lips.
I'm not sure if it's because of the weather, lack of hydration or just because I have generally been feeling run down - Knowing my luck it is probably a combination of all 3!

So I've been researching ways to heal them quickly......this is what has been working for me!

UK Lifestyle blogger lip balm review


1) Give them a good old Scrub - But not too hard! I've been lightly brushing away the dead skin with an old toothbrush feels a bit weird and leaves them a bit tingly but generally gets rid of the dead dried flaky skin.


2) Carmex - Yes it's cheap and cheerful and was found at the til in Primark, but honestly it's the best lip balm I've used in ages. After scrubbing I apply a thin (very thin) coat of lip balm and wait for it to soak in.......I then apply a second layer just before i fall asleep.


3) WATER - Water, water, water - Yes it's the answer to all of life's' little problems. In all seriousness though I've found that by increasing my water intake just a bit and following all the steps above I've been able to pretty much eliminate my chapped lips!


What are your favourite lip treatments??


P.S Please don't forget to follow my on Instagram @claire22sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment