Wednesday 18 February 2015

Hunger!

Uk Lifestyle and fitness blog discussing exercise hunger


THIS!!!!!

Never has a statement resonated with me more! I have no clue as to what is wrong with me at the minute but I can not stop eating! I'm hoping its due to my increase in weight training again?

Currently enjoying this at work!

UK Lifestyle Blog talking about coffee breaks

oooooh the glamour!
So much for clean eating and trying to be sugar free??

Might have to start that one again.

On another note I've decided to give up popcorn for lent! This is huuuge for me as I am totally addicted to the stuff!
Also going to make sure I stick to my training plan until Easter - I know not strictly giving up but I need to see some serious results before summer #summerbodiesaremadeinwinter!

Do you have any plans to give anything up for lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment