Friday 13 February 2015

Catch Up and My new Training Programme

I can not believe how long it has been since I last posted!
I'm fairly sure I've started the last two posts off by saying that. A lot has been going on in my little world and unfortunately not all of it has been good!
It's been a tough month or so but I'm finally coming out of the other side and I am more that ready to get back into blogging again!

So I'm starting off with some exciting (well for me anyway) gym news.....

I have purchased, printed, but not yet started the Kayla Itsines Better Body Guide! I am so so so excited to start this program.
It's been a while since I followed a gym program - I've been preferring to head to classes and hit the gym in between but I need to seriously kick start my routine again and decided the better body guide was an affordable way forward!

UK Fitness and Lifestyle Blog


You only have to take a look around Instagram to see there is an amazing community already following the program check out #thekaylamovement #bbtg and having amazing results.

I can't wait to give it a proper go and of course I'll be sharing my results with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment