Friday 27 March 2015

8 Films Every 90s Teenage Girl Will Have Loved!

So last night I may have slightly over indulged in a pizza take away bought via the just eat app!
Although it's really bad I bloody love the just eat website. I live in a pretty rural area and not many takeaways deliver to our village so it's nice to finally have a list of one's that do.

To go with my dirty pizza with chips and cheese I decided to indulge in a late 90s early 00s movie marathon on Netflix!

I got to reminiscing and decided I would share with you my top 8 films from my teens/early 20s.



1) Clueless - on Netflix!
I loved loved loved this film. I wanted to be Cher, I wanted a best friend like Dion and I was just a little bit in love with Josh!
Cher was my idol I bloody loved her!
'Rolling with the homies anyone'?



2) 10 things I hate about you!
Heath ledger at his finest!! OK maybe not but for any teenage girl in the late 90s this was a girlie sleepover must have. We must have known it word for word.



3) Bring it on!
The first and the original. The follow ups were never quiet as good. I'm fairly sure this was the only Kristen Dunst Film that didn't annoy the hell out of me.
Living in the UK I never really got the whole cheerleader thing but I really wanted to be one of them!
"Brrrr its cold in here"!



4) Never Been Kissed
This was just cute and sweet and a really easy film to watch when having a girlie sleepover. Looking back the plot left a lot to be desired but hey we were only 13/14.



5) American Pie
This was just the best! My parents hated me watching it which made me want to watch it even more. At the time it was really rude and catchphrases from the film were popping up all over the place. At the very least no one looked at an apple pie in the same way again!



6) The Blair Witch Project
This was pretty damn scary when it came out. All sorts of Urban Legends were going round about it. To be honest I'm not sure if I've ever seen it all the way through. Someone's parents always came in telling us off!



7) Coyote Ugly.
When I was a teenager I was utterly convinced that this is what all nights out would look like! Dancing on a bar perfectly in control of all my limbs spraying water on fellow party goers. Pretty sure i'd be arrested if I actually tried it now!



8) Cruel Intentions!
I'm yet to meet anyone who didn't love Ryan Phillipe in this movie. He was pretty gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment