Monday 16 March 2015

Eyebrow Tinting & Waxing First Ever Experience

Now I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but until last week I had never had my eyebrows waxed or tinted before.
I'd always opted instead to pluck them myself or in times of sheer desperation shave them!!!!!!!! I know not good at all and not something I would ever recommend!

UK Lifestyle blogger first eyebrow wax aged 30!


My first experience of waxing and tinting was a pretty damn good one if I'm honest.

Getting the tint put on was a somewhat daunting at first all I could see when I looked in the mirror were these 2 great massive thick eyebrows that resembled a recent drawing my daughter had done. However by the time they had been waxed I was thrilled with the outcome.

It took a couple of days for the tint to fade and I did spend the first 48 hours being told that I looked like this one from Dodgeball......

Uk Lifestyle blog beauty Monday


After getting my nails done I can see this fast becoming my fave go to beauty treatment. Its quick, cheap and can totally transform your whole look in a few mins!




What are your favourite beauty treatments?


No comments:

Post a Comment