Friday 13 March 2015

Mothers Day Sugar Free Breakfast

One of my favourite days of the year is Mothers Day!

I'm not really all that fussed about getting bought presents from the kids on Mothers Day. I much prefer to be given cute handmade gifts or my favourite thing of all is to spend a day with them both without them both arguing.......Well I can dream!

Alternative Mothers Day Ideas

Mothers Day Mug - Kelly Connor Designs

I really love this mug from Kelly Connor Designs!
I've been dropping hints so fingers crossed one of the little darlings will have picked up on it? Check out all the other cute designs available too!

Now I'm slightly ashamed to admit it but I've never had pancakes for breakfast so I think for Mothers Day this year I'll be dropping some hints and hopefully the kids will make me some?

UK Lifestyle Blog Mothers Day Sugar Free Pancakes

Davina Sugar Free Pancakes


How would you spend your ideal Mothers Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment