Wednesday 25 March 2015

Wish List Work Wear Wednesday

So this wish list is coming sooner than I thought but I'm desperately needing some new work clothes so i thought I would share my new wish list with you!

Buying work clothes for me is really hard.
I work in a very small but busy office. We don't often have people coming to the office so the dress code tends to be smart casual. For me that usually means jeans and a tee.
Now the spring is coming I'm getting fed up of wearing the same old things so have been scouring my favourite haunts for some new work clothes!

UK lifestyle blogger spring/summer office wear

What are your work wear staples?

1 comment:

  1. I love the mint green bag and the sleeveless dress! Nice work wear wishlist! ^_^

    http://www.researchingtheinternet.com/

    ReplyDelete