Thursday 16 April 2015

Review: LUSH - Popcorn Lip Scrub

It has been ages since I last went into Lush. I very rarely go in as it can be a nightmare with the mini beast! I either end up spending a fortune or I spend the whole time worrying about the fact she's touching everything!

So after seeing so many Lush hauls on YouTube I though I would pop in and see what all the fuss was about.
So after a mega quick browse I found myself stood at the till with a basket full of bath bombs.....I'm a total sucker for picking things up at the till and I ended up grabbing a pot of the Lip Scrub in Popcorn flavour - The addiction continues.....It does smell amazing though and is edible!

Lush lip scrub review by UK Lifestyle blogger

So what did I think?? 
The smell and taste is amazing! They have included salt in the ingredients so it's great for healing cut and broken lips.
It's not very practical! I found that I could only use this at night or when home and not seeing anyone for a while. The reason being I looked like a messy child after applying it.
I also think it is somewhat over priced. at £5 something you only get a little pot which I can't see lasting all that long?

Lush Product Review

 But Did It Work? Overall YES! I actually quite like it. It has left my lips feeling soft and looking a million percent better than they did. It's also made my lip stick go on a lot easier and generally look nicer!
Although somewhat over priced I think I would buy it again!

What do you think to the Lip Scrubs?


No comments:

Post a Comment