Friday 29 August 2014

If I'd Known Then What I Know Now

Slight boast post coming up - I would apologise but I'm actually kind of proud so I'll boast away!


Nearly 7 years ago I got married! I chose the dress but quickly realised it didn't look that great on me. I'd spent hours upsetting myself trying on numerous different dresses in numerous different shops I settled on one that looked OK. Whilst I'll never be totally happy with the dress I chose or the way I looked in it, I am happy with the man I married and that's what matters most. 
Even on my wedding day I knew that one day that dress would be far too big for me, and I would look back and laugh.....Well it's been a long 7 years (nearly) but that day has finally come!
Yesterday evening I found my wedding dress and tried it on..........It's finally too big!!!!!! 

(excuse the picture quality the boy was less than impressed with taking the photo)

The Claire Diaries UK fitness and Lifestyle blog

The Claire Diaries - UK lifestyle and fitness blog
- Yes the belly is still there but it's going!!!!!

I can't tell you how proud of myself I am. I still have a really, really long way to go and I'm not 100% certain that I'll ever be totally happy with the way I look - I mean is anyone? But I know now that I am well on my way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment