Monday 11 August 2014

My Hair Care Routine

I've always had really quite long hair. Every now and again I'll get it cut into a shoulder length style but for much of my life my hair has been long. I totally love long hair but keeping it looking nice i bloomin' hard work! My hair is naturally very thin and tends to look lank really quickly so getting some volume in it is a must for me!
I am forever changing my hair routine but for now I've found one that works and I'll be sticking with it....at least until my supersize bottle of conditioner runs out!

Looking after my hair by UK Lifestyle Blogger The Claire Diaries

Loreal Elvive FIBROLOGY Thickening Shampoo - Currently on offer in Tesco £1.99
Hair Culture Deep Cleaning Conditioner - £1.99 ALDI

I tend to wash my hair every two days as I find if I wash it anymore it becomes very dry very quickly. Two days is about the most I can go without my head resembling a deep fat fryer! 

Loreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo Product review by The Claire Diaries UK lifestyle Blogger

I've only recently discovered this shampoo when they were giving out free samples at my gym! I am now a convert. I love it. It's the only shampoo I've tried in recent times that actually gives me any volume to my hair. It costs around £4.00 at full price. For me it is totally worth the money but when the rest of my little family are using it, it can work out a bit pricey. FYI this shampoo is on offer in Tesco at the min for £1.99 - the conditioner too I think!!!!

My Hair Care Favourites from The Claire Diaries UK Lifestyle Blog

This conditioner seems to have given me my shine back! I have tried thousands of conditioners over the years and they all seem to leave my hair looking heavy and greasy. That was until I read a blog review (I can't remember where) on this conditioner. It is an absolute billy BARGAIN at £1.99 for a 1 liter tub from Aldi!
My hair is shiny and it certainly gets rid of any product build up! Needless to say I'm hooked and will be for a while I think?

What are your hair care favourites?





No comments:

Post a Comment