Tuesday 26 August 2014

Sweat in my eyes

Wow! It's been a while since I last posted. My husband has been off work for the last two weeks so we've been enjoying some quality family time. Including a camping trip which I shall be blogging about very soon!

In the meantime, I thought it was about time for me to update on my gym progress.
Well it really hasn't been happening. Having the kids off school has actually made it a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! So far I'm lucky if I've made it to the gym once a week and eating clean has totally gone out of the window.

However the kids go back to school next week and my head is now back in the game - in part due to the arrival of my new gym headbands.....There is nothing like new gym kit - no matter how small, to get you fired back up and in the mood to workout.

UK fitness and Lifestyle blog reviewing I can I will gym wear


I picked up these super cute headbands from Southwood Stores. They are a UK stockist for the ultra cool I Can I Will workout wear!

I've been looking for some new headband for a while. My hair is forever getting in my way when I'm doing weights and it drives me insane! A lot of headbands out there move and slide about when you're working out but these have a silicone strip around them which stop them moving and at £4.00 + P&P for a pack of three they really are a steal!

Which gym wear brands are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment