Friday 4 July 2014

RESULTS & CATCH UP

I know, I know it's been a while again!
Life suddenly got really really busy for me. My new business seems to be going from strength to strength (more on that another day) and with trying to fit work, the gym and general family life in my blog seems to have been put on the back burner.
I have found I've been missing it lots though so I will be back soon!
Anyway here are some progress pics in the meantime!

UK lifestyle diet and fitness blog. Diet and exercise plan

UK lifestyle diet and fitness blog. Diet and exercise plan

UK lifestyle diet and fitness blog. Diet and exercise plan

UK lifestyle diet and fitness blog. Diet and exercise plan

UK lifestyle diet and fitness blog. Diet and exercise plan

In all honesty I think I look fatter now than I did back in May but on the plus side my bum seems to have lifted lots - must be all the squats!





No comments:

Post a Comment