Tuesday 29 July 2014

One big fat run

Last night I was doing a little internet browsing......Let's be honest when aren't I? Anyway....I came across this site and LOVED the idea!



In a nutshell the idea is to eventually get over 1 million overweight women to be running 5K. The runs are held every month and you take part on your own, in a group or just with a running buddy. You can complete the 5K anyway you like as long as you complete it and upload a photo to social media!

I am in desperate need of something to keep me going at the minute as due to the fact my weightloss has well and truly stopped I'm feeling somewhat demotivated. So I'm planning on signing up for the August event.
I'm not in too bad shape so I figured I would use this as a bench mark for all other 5K's. This time I am doing it solely on my own, probably on a treadmill.......so watch this space for updates!

On another note I'm heading to Body Pump tonight for the first time in a long long time! It's the new release (BodyPump90) so figured now is as good as time as any to head back! Hoping that by shaking things up again my weight loss might get kick started again.

No comments:

Post a Comment