Wednesday 30 July 2014

Looking after the Burn!

Ok so that title may be slightly misleading. Whilst we all know I LOVE the feeling of muscle burn when training, this post is in fact about sunburn and looking after your skin!


This past weekend we took the kids Fishing. Whilst I actually hate fishing with a passion I'm not going to lie it was quite nice to just lie there in the sun while the kids were entertained.
Now I am fairly anal about applying sun cream. My grandmother died from a form of skin cancer and since then it has shaken me up a fair bit.

On a daily basis I wear an SPF moisturiser, however on Sunday after lying in the sun for what seemed like forever my face was fairly burnt and tight when I got home!


Repair sun damages skin with Nivea Q10 anti wrinkle cream. Tips from UK lifestyle and Fitness Blogger


Not too long ago I had a massive panic about turning 30 and invested in some Nivea Q10 anti ageing night cream. To be honest I found it too thick for my skin and it brought me out in spots. Everyone told me my skin wasn't ready for it so I put it in a drawer and forgot about it.....Until SUNDAY!

When I went to bed Sunday night I absolutely lathered it on! It made the most PERFECT aftersun for my face. I woke up the next morning and my skin was fully soothed and hydrated and all the redness had gone down!
I certainly wont be investing in expensive after sun treatments when this works so well!

UK Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Blog reviews Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle Cream. Product Review
Currently On offer in Boots for £4.99


No comments:

Post a Comment