Monday 16 June 2014

results - monday


Well this weeks results aren't much better than last weeks. I've stayed the exact same weight! In all honesty I've been expecting this to happen for a while. I've spent the last 7 months losing weight at a constant steady rate it had to plateau at some-point.

Kicking It Up


I've decided that now is the time to kick it up again and stop with the lame ass excuses. I'm heading to the supermarket later and I'm going to properly food prep. This isn't something I've done before and I'm pretty sure it's an art form in its own right sooooo I'll let you know how I get on.

**UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE**
I've just been reading another blog about clean eating! I've seriously slipped on the eating chocolate front - So I'm setting myself a mini challenge! For the next 30 days I plan on being 100% chocolate free!!!!! WISH ME LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment