Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Gym is a B**** on a Monday Morning!

Oh my word! That title says it all!
I know, I know I'm posting this a day late......i didn't have the energy to write it yesterday so i think that may be the way forward.....I'll write the days post the following day!

So Monday!
I accidentally booked myself onto a Monday morning spin class! Whaaaaaattttt i hear you cry "who wants to do spin on a Monday morning???" Well seemingly a lot of people as the class was full, hence me booking - in case i could be bothered, and then feeling guilty when i realised i couldn't be bothered but i was already at the gym and it was too late to cancel!
In my head the morning was all planned out......I'd drop the husband at work, head to the gym and do Day 1 of Week 2 on the Couch to 5k plan (more on that later) there would then be plenty of time for me to get in the shower and hide before the spin instructor clocked me or before class started........nope shit don't work that way!

Here's what really went down.........Dropped husband at work (so far so good) started out for the gym......forgot the village (my short cut) was shut and I'd have to go the long way......I arrive at the gym 45 Min's before spin due to start (more than enough time you say?) I end up in the changing room putting my bag away and next thing i know I've lost 15 Min's - seriously what happens in changing rooms? Time seems to move quickly as soon as i set foot in one.......cant be anything to do with me arsing around with my hair right?
Anyway.......So I've got half an hour before class starts, i started the couch to 5k plan, nearly died, and ended up in the spin room trying to catch my breath before realising i didn't want to be in there! Arghhhhhhhhhh Anyway i did the class it was a killer, doesn't help when the music is a bit ropey.......


Jive Bunny anyone...........No?? What about


No??? To be fair it's quite funny and makes me laugh! Not often you can say you laugh during spin class!

This post is getting a bit long so I'll blog about the Couch to 5K episode on tomorrows post!

No comments:

Post a Comment