Friday 1 November 2013

Hello!

Hello and Welcome to my NEW blog!
I've recently started at the gym, learning to run and finally losing weight. I wanted a place where i could document my achievements and failures (i'm sure there will be loads of those) and somewhere where i can look back see just how far i've come!

I started at the gym truthfully in August but due to lack of motivation, kids being at home, husband being at home, being downright lazy i've only actually been going to the gym for just over a month!

During that month i've become totally addicted to spin classes (and the toast they make), i probably go to far too many of them, but for now at least im moving!

Here's the nitty gritty!

Im starting this blog weighing 254lb!!!!!! Heres hoping i never see this size again!

No comments:

Post a Comment