Thursday 27 March 2014

One Proud Mumma.........




It has really been one of those days, everything that could go wrong did go wrong until this evening! 

Now I'm not planning on making a habit of posting about my kids but this one is fitness related.......For the past 5 weeks my son has been representing his school in the cross country series. For me this has meant standing in the cold, wet mud cheering him on. For him it's meant having the time of his life and running his little socks off! Over the past few weeks he's placed 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 3rd......until tonight when in the pouring rain he WON! He beat a field of over 100 boys in a 2k race - also coming 3rd overall in the series! Now like i said i'm not planning on posting lots about the kids......its nice to have a break but after all the training he's put in....often running 3k (12mins) I thought it was worth a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment