Tuesday 8 September 2015

Autumn Fashion Wishlist

I love Autumn so much! Long walks looking for conkers and crunching through the leaves, but more than that I love the fact that Autumn means more clothes!
There are so many options when it comes to fashion in the Autumn and this year I'm making it my resolution to wear my fedora hat without feeling like a total idiot!

Anyway I've been having a look and here are my favourite Autumn finds so far!

Autumn Fashion by UK Lifestyle Blog The Claire Diary
1. Boho Blouse M&S

2. Tan Tote Handbag

3.Chunky Ankle Boots

4. Oversized Woven Checked Shirt

5. Imitation Suede Coat

6. Tassel Trim Cardigan

7. Faux Fur Gilet

8. Camel Trench Coat

9. Knitted Gilet

Shame pay day is such a long way away!

FIND ME AT THE CLAIRE DIARY

1 comment:

  1. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Wholesale Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete