Tuesday 7 July 2015

Contemplating - Time for Change.....

UK Lifestyle blog thinking about the future


This year has truly been one of the hardest of my life.
Everything seems to be happening and as a result I'm finding that more and more I feel like I'm drowning and struggling to keep up with everything!

I hate feeling like I'm moaning all the time and really don't want this to turn into a miserable post.
This last few weeks has seen me seriously contemplating my future and at the minute I'm really can't decide where I want things to go.
Stress has become a very prolific part of my life and as a result I seem to be suffering all kinds of illnesses aches and pains.
Whilst I've come to the decision that it's OK to not know how I want my life to pan out and it's OK to take each day as it comes I can't seem to shift the stresses and feelings associated with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment