Monday 29 September 2014

The Autumn Tag

It's been a while since I last posted and this time I do have a genuine reason. I've been suffering really badly with a nasty kidney infection. Thankfully I'm slowly on the mend and felt up to posting this new blog post!

As I've mentioned several times I am more than looking forward to Autumn.
It really is my favourite time of the year, mainly due to the hibernation aspect but also for all the exciting things the Autumn brings!
So for my first post back I decided to do the Autumn Tag!

The Autumn Tag from UK lifestyle and fitness blog

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?  

I don't tend to drink too much coffee, particularly not from one of these fine establishments! If I go to Costa I'll often have a peach iced lemonade but think that is more a summer drink than an Autumn one. 

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

All of the above! I love Autumn and winter fashion! Scarves and boots are by far and away my favourite Autumn wardrobe staple. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pair of winter boots and you'd be hard pressed to stop me buying new scarves.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

My music taste doesn't change. I don't really listen to music all that much other than when at the gym.
 
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I don't tend to wear too much perfume.....Any recommendations?

Autumn UK lifestyle and fitness blog


5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
 
I love winter berry fragrances, spice apple. About this time of year Glade tend to bring out their christmas range which always smells amazing!
I love the Yankee Candle ranges too but don't often buy them.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?

Sleep!!! I love snuggling up under the quilt. Going for country walks wrapped up but not being totally frozen. There's also the fact it's my birthday, wedding anniversary and halloween! 

7. Favourite makeup look?

My make up stays much the same all year round. I tend to maybe warm up the look a bit with golds, and pale browns.
 
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Strictly Come Dancing, My 30th, Wedding Anniversary, October Half Term (missing my kiddies)


No comments:

Post a Comment