Monday 8 September 2014

Back to Routine!

Last week was a crazy busy week. Mostly spent getting the kids ready to go back to school!


 This summer has been totally amazing! I've had a blast with these two little darlings......The weather has been amazing, which for the UK is fairly unheard of.
Juggling working from home and looking after the kids this summer has been a bit of a challenge, but I'm sure there are other mums out there who can relate!
Despite having an amazing time with the kids, I've found I've had to keep them seperate quite a bit to stop the arguing..............

I love the lack of routine in the Summer holidays. The chance to stay in bed and watch a film, go on long lazy picnics and just spend all day at the beach is great.
I'm now ready for the Autumn, it is after all my favourite season.


No comments:

Post a Comment