Thursday 18 June 2015

It's been (another) While

I can't believe how long it has been since I lasted posted. Life seems to have constantly gotten in the way!

Handling stress by UK Lincoln and Lifestyle Blogger

I'll be completely honest, I have a love hate relationship with blogging! I love blogging and love the interaction I get from readers but finding the time to regularly blog is becoming increasingly more difficult.
At this point in my life I'm struggling a lot with stress! With being a newly single mum, balancing looking after the kids, work and general life is harder than I thought it would be.
Throughout all of this though Blogging is the one thing that I really am missing.....and therefore I am going to make an extra special effort to post more often.
I'm not going to promise to blog every day or every week but I will be blogging on a regular basis....as much as family time allows.
So get ready for an abundance of family posts and some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment